Did you know the week of September 21 - 27 is National Singles Week? Here are some revealing facts that might interest you about America's current unmarried population!
- 44% of U.S. residents 18 and over are unmarried. That's 150 million on the market!
- 18 million of these people are 65 or older.
- 53% of the unmarried 18 and overs are women, and 47% are men - for every 100 unmarried women, there are only 87 men!
- 7 million couples are living together, but haven't yet committed to marriage.
- Of those 7 million, 639,000 are same-sex couples.
- 26% of unmarried people age 25 and over have at least a Bachelor's degree.
Posted on Mon, September 22, 2014